Monday, September 10, 2012

Awareness and Prevention

Today is National Suicide Awareness Day.
All who know me, or have read this site before, know that I am a huge advocate against Suicide and I try to help those around me that are dealing with hardships, depression and any thoughts of suicide. It is such a serious issue, and my heart goes out to all of those who have lost loved ones to the horrible disease.
I have lost a family member to suicide, and I've been through enough to know the ropes of depression and its effects. It is not always a selfish act, so do not push people away who are feeling this low, you should be there for those people! Sometimes people aren't told enough, or shown enough, how much they are loved. So, remember to tell someone you love today that they are well appreciated, and remember that each and every one of you are loved.

Remain beautiful
Remember love in the lowest of all times
-Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment